Links in this post may be affiliate related from which we may earn based on referrals. Have questions? Check out our FAQ for more info!

The following review is the personal experience and opinion of OfferHub.cash.

Website Link: Swagbucks.com

Swagbucks has been around since 2008, making it one of the longest lasting GPT sites out there. Due to that longevity Swagbucks has been able to obtain exclusive deals and offers that other sites won't have. Some of the benefits over at Swagbucks are:

- Instant Withdrawals with a Caveat - Swagbucks has account levels. Depending on said account level you may or may not have instant withdrawals on certain gift cards. If you do have instant withdrawals they do limit it per month, so if you use them up you will have to wait the standard processing time (1-5 business days normally).

- Large Offerwall Selection - The breakdown of all the walls Swagbucks has to offer can be found further down. They also have a rather healthy amount of direct offers that aren't always on offerwalls.

- Bonuses - They have a daily/monthly calendar where you get bonuses (the bonuses show up on the 5th of the following month) based on if you are able to reach the goals they set out for you.

- Surveys - Similar to Freecash, they have surveys for those that enjoy or have luck qualifying for them.

- Coupons - Swagbucks has an extremely diverse amount of coupons that you can utilize on top of any other you may already use physically at the store. They also offer bonuses at random times for uploading receipts on top of giving you credit for using the coupons just to give you some more motivation.

As far as support from Swagbucks goes, I haven't had any issues myself. I have contacted them due to an offer not crediting and after sending in my proof they have credited my account no issue. I haven't had to do it often but the few times I have it was painless.

As stated above here is the list of offerwalls that Swagbucks has on their website:

- AdGate Media
- Rev U
- Ayet Studios
- OfferToro
- Lootably
- Adscend Media
- MyChips
- AppsPrize
- An immense amount of direct offers.