Links in this post may be affiliate related from which we may earn based on referrals. Have questions? Check out our FAQ for more info!

The following review is the personal experience and opinion of OfferHub.cash.

Website Link: Freecash.com

Freecash is a big player in the GPT world with live user counts in the thousands at any given time. I have used Freecash since the beginning of 2022 and it has been one of the main drivers of beermoney. Below are some features of the website.

- Instant Withdrawals - I'd say 98% of the time my crypto withdrawals have been instant. The other 2% is within 10 minutes.

- Large Offerwall Selection - The breakdown of all the walls Freecash has to offer can be found further down.

- Bonuses - They have a daily/monthly leaderboard where you get bonuses based on how high you are on the leaderboard. They also have daily bonuses if you reach 1000 coins (1000 coins = $1) a day. The daily bonuses increase in value until you hit the 7th day at which point it will reset back to day 1.

- Surveys for Days - I've never been one for surveys but if you are then they definitely have those. Freecash has 7 different survey partners including their own.

When questions have come up regarding my account or offers that haven't released from my account per the timeline that was stated to me, I have spoken with the Freecash support team and they have been helpful everytime. They have either released it for me or they needed to look into it and when they have done that they fixed it quickly.

All in all, there hasn't been much to complain about with Freecash. It is definitely one of the bigger sites out there for a reason.

As stated above here is the list of offerwalls that Freecash has on their website:

- AdGate Media
- Rev U
- Ayet Studios
- MM Wall
- OfferToro
- Lootably
- Adscend Media
- Monlix
- MyChips
- Timewall
- Adgem
- Notik
- Bitlabs
- Tapjoy (Mobile Only)
- Digital Turbine (Mobile Only)

The survey providers are:

- Bitlabs
- CPX Research
- Yuno
- Polfish
- Tap Research
- inBrain
- Freecash Surveys (Their in-house survey provider.)